PMO:SCC One Year Limitation Period; Bell Canada's Let's Talk Campaign; Suicide Ruse & Hanging from the Rafters; Acute Stress Disorder; Michael...
June 11, 2020
Contravening Human Rights - Hanging myself From the Rafters - Stigma is not just a Word - 47 or 100
June 5, 2020
PMO, Chief Justice: BAD POLITICS Jeffrey Epstein. Pedophile, Power, Wealth & Corruption; Stigmatizing Labelling by Oppresors Predator, Narcissist, Sel...
June 1, 2020
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: Chief Justice SCC Robert Wagner; Past Chief SCC Justice Beverly Maclachlin: Initial Requests - White Privilege/Archie W...
May 29, 2020
Holy Fool - Hidden Lobster - Starvation - Search for Meaning
May 27, 2020
Political Stigmatisatio Ignorance, Malevolence or a Nexus of Both; Tony Adams; Paul Merson
May 24, 2020
Immediate Decriminalisation of Drug Possession
May 19, 2020
Cracked Open - Supreme Court of Canada; Non-Redactions; Documents
May 13, 2020
James vs York University
May 12, 2020
Starvation; Plandemic.com;. SCC Affidavit and Ten Page Statement of Argument
May 11, 2020
The following two documents were written by Paul J James as a self-represented applicant before the Supreme Court of Canada. The documents provide ir...
Fighting Back against Bullying the Essence of Stigma
April 14, 2020
In February 2012 Cracked Open was released for public consumption via a Canadian Press article written by Neil Davidson.
While the article was high...
July 13, 2017
In this video:
Paul touches on:
• Why he has chosen to refuse governmental handouts and to now live on the street.
• Why he has lost his standing in society because of the improper handling of his career by York University.
• The inaction of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Liberal party.
• The disgraceful comments made by Deb Schulte, Member of Parliament for King-Vaughan, regarding Paul's situation.
• The rights of Canadians versus the Omar Khadr case.
• The support he has received thus far.
• Appealing to the Conservative Party and his supporters to assist with his fight.
• Decriminalization and what is the "Social Safety Net"?
Canadian Soccer Association
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Supreme Court of Canada
Bell Let's Talk
Anne Marie Owens
Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould
Canadian Soccer Associatin
Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame
Dr. Mamdouh Shoukri
Dr. Sharon Bearpark