Dear Supreme Court of Canada: Video
April 5, 2020
The Vicious Grip of Stigma (Part One) Paul John James
April 2, 2020
Coronavirus/Covid19: Canadian Drug Policy Coalition
March 30, 2020
Fighting York University for Social Justice to the Death
March 27, 2020
Bill Gates; Pneumonia; Homeless: Stereotyping
March 26, 2020
Dear Amnesty International
March 25, 2020
Paddington, London, Coronavirus (Part One)
March 23, 2020
My Life in a Tent in London
March 21, 2020
Three 'Why' Questions Answered
March 19, 2020
Why I Cannot Move On With Life
March 16, 2020
Honourable Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Canadian Soccer Association.
September 5, 2017
Dear Honourable Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
June 27, 2017
Paul Confronts York University
May 18, 2018
July 13, 2017
In this video:
Paul touches on:
• Why he has chosen to refuse governmental handouts and to now live on the street.
• Why he has lost his standing in society because of the improper handling of his career by York University.
• The inaction of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Liberal party.
• The disgraceful comments made by Deb Schulte, Member of Parliament for King-Vaughan, regarding Paul's situation.
• The rights of Canadians versus the Omar Khadr case.
• The support he has received thus far.
• Appealing to the Conservative Party and his supporters to assist with his fight.
• Decriminalization and what is the "Social Safety Net"?
Canadian Soccer Association
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Supreme Court of Canada
Bell Let's Talk
Anne Marie Owens
Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould
Canadian Soccer Associatin
Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame